In November, Tinkoff launched transfers for individuals in Thai baht via SWIFT
The Tinkoff Bank team announced the launch of the sale of three new currencies for individuals – the Kyrgyz som, the Tajik somoni and the Brazilian real. In addition, the sale of the Thai baht and Azerbaijani manat has been resumed.
The following options are now available to all Tinkoff Black card holders:
- opening a corresponding foreign currency account and purchasing currencies of Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Brazil, Thailand and Azerbaijan;
- payment for goods and services with a Tinkoff Black card with the Mir payment system in Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan from an account in national currencies without conversion;
- international incoming and outgoing transfers of Thai baht without conversion;
- cash withdrawal in Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan at ATMs that accept cards of the MIR, Elkart (Kyrgyzstan) and Amonatbank (Tajikistan) payment systems.
- To use these currencies, you must first open a foreign currency account. To do this, on the main screen of the Tinkoff mobile application or on the website, you need to select “Open a new account or product” → “Add currency”.
To purchase currency, you must first link your existing card to an account in Kyrgyz soms, Tajik somoni, Brazilian reals, as well as Thai baht and Azerbaijani manats.