Cyberpunk 2077 has another major patch on the way. After so many years, CD Projekt RED will add a full-fledged metro
CD Projekt RED has published a list of changes for patch 2.01 for Cyberpunk 2077. The long-awaited metro, radio outside the car and more will appear. The release is scheduled for December 5, 2.01 should be the last major patch.
Some changes in update 2.01 for Cyberpunk 2077.
- Fixed a glitch in the MOST city map that prevented V from riding the subway. Now you can visit 19 stations, which are located on 5 metro lines. Use fast travel or sit back and look out the window as you tour around Night City.
- Added the ability to invite loved ones to your apartments. Dates can be arranged permanently after the completion of the love story of the character you like.
- Now you can listen to the radio while walking around the city or while on the subway, thanks to the radio port. It sends a signal to your vehicle's radio when you're driving a car or motorcycle, and stops playback when mission-related music starts playing. Volume control has also become available in the radio window.
- Added repeatable races that V can take part in after completing the “Queen of the Freeway” quest. Pay attention to the race icons on the map and win competitions to receive a cash prize and a discount on the Autofixer website. We also improved the behavior of the racers to make the races more exciting and interesting.
- Stationary binoculars are installed at several scenic locations for those who appreciate stunning cityscapes.
- The fights with Yakov Ivanov, Boris Rybakov and Adam Smasher have been improved. Smasher can now use Sandevistan.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when trying to reach the second sniper during the “Audience” mission.
- The radio in V's apartment in Megatower H10 can now be interacted with correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the dead zone would not disappear even if the Internal Dead Zone setting for a controller or gamepad was set to 0.
- New secrets have appeared in Night City.
- The previously blocked highway through Westbrook, Santo Domingo and Haywood has reopened.
- You can now lean when driving motorcycles. To do this, press Left Shift/Left Ctrl on your keyboard or move the left stick on a controller or gamepad (up to lean forward, down to lean back). When tilted, only the center of gravity changes. Leaning back and pressing the gas will move you on the rear wheel, and leaning forward and pressing the brake will drive you on the front wheel. Changing the center of gravity affects the traction of the front and rear wheels with the road. Leaning forward a little while turning will cause you to skid, and leaning back a little will cause you to drift. Lean forward or backward in the air to flip and control the bike to spin.
- 5 new motorcycles have been added to the Autofixer website.
- A new car has been added, a Porsche 911 convertible. You can find out more about it on the Autofixer website.
- Added the ability to favorite vehicles in the call menu.
- Added the ability to throw knives and axes while riding a motorcycle.
- The animation of melee actions while driving motorcycles in a third-person view has been improved.
- The vehicle will now veer out of its path when the player attacks the driver.
Quests and open world
- Now gangs will pursue V if they are short of their people after you complete some orders and tasks.
- Orders related to vehicle theft can now include a chase and fight.
- You can now interact with merchants in some stalls. Please note that this change does not apply to food stalls.
- You can now sit and interact with bartenders in various bars in Night City.
- Fixed a bug due to which some orders might not appear in the journal when approaching their location.
- Following in the footsteps of the past – Fixed a bug due to which Bestia could follow V everywhere.
- Cyberpsychosis Attack: Hill House – Fixed an issue that caused Peter Greene's body to be highlighted even after being scanned.
- From Sand and Sticks – Fixed a bug due to which the car received as a reward for completing all orders in the Wasteland did not appear.
- Drink up – Fixed a bug due to which the car received as a reward for completing all orders in the city center did not appear.
- Order: Olive Branch – Fixed an issue where it was impossible to talk to Sergei Karasinsky because he did not appear.
- Red Prophet – Fixed an issue where it was impossible to achieve the “Get to the Signal Source” goal because the conversation with Johnny would not start.
- Passenger – Fixed an issue that prevented Panam from getting on the motorcycle when required to be picked up at a gas station.
- Gifts of Space – Fixed a bug due to which the task would not start even after updating the game to version 2.01.
- Hidden Truth – Fixed an issue where the order could reappear on the map as a new location.
Changes for Phantom Liberty
- Fixed an issue where enemies from the Dog City Organized Crime Groups would not spawn, preventing them from completing missions associated with them.
- Fixed an issue that caused game time to freeze after watching a braindance from Lizzie Wizzy's concert. To do this, you need to use the “Wait” function in the game.
- Fixed a bug due to which it was impossible to obtain the achievements “Arachnophobia” and “All the President's Men”, despite fulfilling all the conditions.
- It is no longer possible to obtain the “Biochip Power” achievement after obtaining the first biochip ability. Please note that the achievement you have already earned will remain unlocked.
- You can now obtain iconic weapons that were previously only available under certain circumstances.
- Iconic weapons “Alabai”, “Greyhound”, “Laika”, “Taigan” and “Wolfhound” will end up on the black market if they are not found in dumped containers.
- Forsaken – Fixed an issue that was causing the quest to be marked as completed prematurely.
- Forsaken – Fixed an issue where the garage door would not open after entering the code.
- Hour of Confusion – Fixed an issue where Mr. Hands would not answer calls.
- Signal from Space – Fixed a bug that prevented the badge from being placed on the table in V's apartment.
- Hand washes hand – Fixed a bug due to which it was impossible to enter the “Heavy Hearts” club.
- Silver Slippers – Fixed an issue where you could not talk to Mr. Hands in the Heavy Hearts Club because he was uninteractable or did not appear.
- Sleeper Agent – Fixed an issue where Jay's call window would not disappear from the screen after leaving an abandoned house.
- Sleeper Agent – Fixed an issue where Reed would not call after two days.
- Stare into the Abyss – Fixed an issue that sometimes made it impossible to stand up from a crouch and connect to the core port.
- Staring into the Abyss – Fixed a bug that made it impossible to accelerate and jump after exiting the elevator.
- No one is waiting for a mercenary – Fixed a bug due to which the screen could turn black after calling a nurse, even after updating the game to version 2.02.
- Improved lighting in different parts of the city.
- Improved the appearance of highlighted objects when they are scanned by Kiroshi.
- The black barrier in the Human Factor mission will now look the same as in Phantom Freedom.
- Fixed an issue where V could have a cigarette in his hand at all times.
- Now the flame emission from the Yaiba Kusanagi CT-3X motorcycle occurs in the same place where its exhaust pipes are located.
- The visual shock effect generated by the Micro Generator is now present even if Phantom Freedom is not installed.
- Fixed errors due to which the installation of implants on the ripper in some cases did not have animation after installation.